Newark’s Premier Fall Festival
Sunday September 19th 11am- 4:00pm (rain date September 26)
University of Delaware Green from Memorial Hall to Main Street
- Dining & retail specials on Main Street
- Food Court on Delaware Ave
- Community info- local organizations will have tables
- three stages of live entertainment
- Bazaar area behind Sypherd Hall: antiques & collectibles
- Fine art & craft marketplace
- low-cost or free children’s activities
- make your own scarecrow ($5 each)
A number of Newark and University of Delaware parking lots will have free parking.
Bring a cooler- that way you can shop the Newark Co-op farmer’s market (open 10-2) and put your goodies in the car!